NARVA is a proud Australian brand name that was established by Brown & Watson International Pty Ltd, a private company formed in 1957. The company was taken over by the wholly Australian owned GUD Holdings Limited in July 2015.
NARVA’s slogan ‘The Vision to Go Further’ represents our passion to deliver the world’s highest quality vehicle lighting products that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Every aspect of our operation is committed to quality and even our name NARVA is an anagram of the various materials and processes which were originally required to develop a quality globe: N for Nitrogen, AR for Argon and VA for Vacuum.
Today, through innovation and market development we are the market leader in the field of Automotive Lighting and Electrical Equipment, servicing original equipment and aftermarket markets as diverse as Automotive, Light and Heavy Transport, 4WD, Recreational and Emergency Vehicles, Agriculture, Mining and Marine.